Thursday 2 October 2014

RESEARCH: TARGET AUDIENCE

I have used Piktochart to present my research on our Target Audience. Piktochart is an exciting info graphic which allows you to add charts and graphs which is why I have chosen it as a presentational tool for this task.


This research has given me the chance to see why my target audience goes to see a film. The fact that it receives great reviews is the biggest reason for people going to see two out of the three films. However another large reason for people going to see each film is the genre. This is important as the higher percentage of people who took the part in the poll were women, showing us who our target audience would be, women. The age is also important as the bigger percentage of people asked is the under 35 category for each film. This also gives us a rough idea of the age of our target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment